Pick from one of our courses below
90 minute workshops for small groups of 10 or individual training, focussing on achieving personal development goals through coaching. Customer Service using E.M.I.L.Y (R)
(patent pending through intellectual property) Stress Awareness for Employees and Managers Time Management for Employees and Managers Leadership Skills
The Benefits of 90 Minute Workshops
- A standard 90 minute workshop in a London venue starts from £70 + VAT. For larger groups please ring for a quote
- Effective: delegates learn new skills they can implement immediately and put into practice
- Practical: topics cover useful skills that will benefit your organisation and your customers
- Productive: training will boost moral, improve performance and motivate
- Fun: workshops are energetic,enjoyable and memorable
- Motivational: staff feel valued and have new skills to do their job better or take on more responsibility feeling confident.
- Flexible: target the specific skills your workforce needs
- Convenient: delivered at your offices at a time to suit your team
I confirm that I have dealt with Susan Lancaster on her customer care training program. The training course covers a wide range of topics from understanding and knowing your customers, and also gives you the skills you need to communicate successfully and professionally, and enhance customer relationships.
I found it to be enlightening and the delivery took account of different learning styles, the training provides excellent support in the customer care service.
I can confidently recommend Susan Lancaster as a solid and reliable person, and an expert in her field, and would be a valuable asset, to any company training course…
Andrea Moore / Former Food Hall Manager Harrods /
"Susan brings a wealth of private and public sector customer care experience to Professional Courtesy Ltd. She has over ten years experience of managing teams who interact with customers and service users in a range of situations.
Susan's experience ranges from providing first class customer care for a major international retailer to coping with the operational demands of a busy inner-London NHS unit. Her first hand experience enables her to tailor her training sessions to the needs of your individual company, staff and customers.
Susan appreciates the demands placed on today's businesses and the need to pro-actively adapt to ensure that your customers, their needs and expectations are at the forefront of your business. She is passionate about delivering excellent customer care and inspiring others to deliver the same."
Lynn Thackray / Director of Zen and Berries /